What is it?
- This is about me.
- What I want to do.
- What I want to bring to this study.
What it should look like?
- Pick clever, academic, critique topic.
- Process of Research → Practice
- Think about way to present it
- What is the project about?
- How are other people involved?
- How my work makes impact?
- Do not sit in a ‘bubble’. It must be open to the outer world.
- The work I do outside is the most important.
- Think of it as a process – to develop an idea and become confident.
- Take a slice, not the whole cake!
- Define words. Define target groups.
- Ask ‘WHY?’ all the time.
! Be passionate about it !
!! Make something original. (What I can add to something that is already there?) !!
! ! ! M A K E I T M E A N I N G F U L ! ! !
* do not use the words affect, influence, impact and significance